Faulkner Law Offices is the premier law firm for your employment law and business law needs. With
decades of experience, our firm excels at providing timely solutions and effective results. From the very first phone call through every step of the process, you'll get approachable, honest and skillful legal representation.
The firm prides itself on providing clients with large law firm expertise at cost-effective fees. Most importantly, we are a results-oriented firm and will always be candid and up front with you about your individual legal situation. Our successful outcomes and approachable style have afforded the firm with many referrals from former clients, and even from adverse counsel. Through strong negotiation, an unwavering dedication to our clients and a solid understanding of the applicable laws, we're committed to providing the very best legal representation possible.
Faulkner Law Offices is an Arizona-based firm, serving clients state-wide, including the Phoenix and Scottsdale communities. We provide dedicated and dependable legal representation to individuals and businesses of all sizes, focusing in the following legal practice areas:
Please contact us to discuss your legal needs. Our office is conveniently located in Scottsdale, on Via de Ventura, exit No. 43, off the 101 freeway. Parking is free and easily accessible. Please call us today at 480-951-1110 or fill out our simple online form.
- Employment Law: representing both employees and employers in a variety of legal claims, including: wage and hour, whistleblower, Title VII (employment discrimination), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADAA)
- General Business Litigation: including breach of contract actions of all varieties
- Accident and Personal Injury Law: injuries resulting from another person's or company's negligence arising out of motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, premises liability, and/or from the use of defective products
- Construction Defect Litigation: including indemnity, breach of contract, and negligence in performing various contracts
- Insurance Coverage and Defense: providing insurance coverage opinions and defense of automobile accidents, dog bites, premises liability, fire cases, employment practices and products liability
- School and Special Education Law: counseling and advising parents about their legal rights and remedies in special education and regular education, including Individual Education Plans (IEPs), 504 plans and student discipline